BANABA Pay allows payment through various methods and supports a global payment system in two ways : an app for smartphones and an online web. Users can select a payment method, such as QR code scanning, crypto payments other than BFC (BTC, ETH).
Users can link their BANABA Pay with Banaba bank accounts after simple membership registration. Also, BFC is trying to expand the usage of virtual assets in real life through agreements with various social networks.
access to DApps
Add a variety of DApps
Safe and easy
DApps are available.
Fast and easy
Cryptocurrency transfer is possible.
By displayiing account information
The user’s usage of Wallet is:
Easy to identify and manage.
Real-name authentication account
through KYC and You can create
an anonymous account.
A simple pattern approach and
Google OTP login is also possible.
As virtual assets are digital currencies, perfection in their security is significant.
As the blockchain industry activates, numerous wallet projects have been created, wallet hacking, and related issues happen at any moment.
BANABA-pay aims to eliminate the digital assets hacking issues by developing smart wallets with advanced security.
BANABA Smart Wallet is a multi-electronic wallet that allows users to store and exchange BFC and other virtual assets.
The wallet will enhance its security by applying private keys and ID/PW complex authentication. It also supports private-key backup at the user's choice in case the private key is lost. Moreover, it provides a stability system that applies separate security codes when transferring cryptos and allows you to track the hardware wallet balance and transaction record.
The main functions of BANABA Smart Wallet are as follows :
· Cryptocurrency Portfolio Management : Visualization of my assets with pie charts, providing real-time market price
· DApp Service : Use of blockchain services such as Defi, staking, and games through the DApp browser in the app
· Hardware Wallet Management : Use hardware wallet in conjunction with Descent Cold Wallet
· Software Wallet : Wallet service is available without a hardware wallet
· Simple Address : Send and receive cryptocurrencies with a simple address such as website addresses instead of complicated
cryptocurrency addresses through ENS (Ethereum Name Service) or RNS (RIF Name Service).